477 High Street
South Paris, ME 04281
Administrator: Joel Dutton
South Paris was the fourth of our six multi-service facilities. Opening in July of 1995, it is located in a beautiful mountainous setting of Western Maine. Inside the 90 bed facility which includes a 28-bed residential care unit, you will find 24 hour RN medical and skilled care units. The focus is on returning the patient to their home and community, whenever possible.
- Quiet rooms where residents and family members can rest, meditate or just "get away" for a few moments
- Separate dining and living rooms for each unit
- A Multi-purpose room that features a large screen TV, organ and piano
- Two therapy gyms
- Modern therapy facilities
- A barber/beauty shop
- A fully equipped kitchen that provides varied menus under the supervision of a Registered Dietician
- A wheelchair accessible van is available for residents to participate in community events and entertainment
- Skilled Nursing Care
- Skilled Rehabilitation
- Long-Term Care
- Residential Care
- Alzheimer's Care / Dementia Care
- Respite Care
- Comfort Care
Coming from the South: Follow Route 26 North into So. Paris. Just after the small rotary in So. Paris village there will be a fork in the road at Moore Park. Take the left fork onto High St. MVH is located 2 miles up High St. on the right.
From the North: Follow Rt. 26 to So. Paris, as you are coming near town the is a bowling alley on the right, take the next right turn after the bowling alley. At the next stop sign turn right, this is High St. Follow High St. about 2 miles to find MVH on the right.